2008-09-16

merutomo

Recently, I've got two foreign friends whom I exchange emails with. One is living in Canada. The other is living in Tokyo now, but she's from Florida. Both of them are very nice and accessible.

Beside the relationships between us, I feel the importance of knowing natural English foreigners are using actually. She, from Florida, is still young and speaks really youger people's English. She taught me many slangs they often use. And, another she, from Canada, is not so young, and very polite and uses very decent English. I am learning from both of them that English is very changeable depending on persons using it.

Anyway, learning English is not the most important purpose when I am with foreign friends. I would like to keep warm the precious relationships with them.

No comments: