2008-08-15

First posting

This is the first post in Blogger. Still now I have little idea what I should write. But, one thing I can say is that I want to be really like as I am through expressing myself in this site. Maybe sometimes that is like exploring in unknown world, which is even within myself.

In everyday life, I feel pressure that I should act rightly and I should adjust myself into the right way of thinking or common knowledge. By such kinds of thinking, I am always tired. I guess and believe that those who have such kind of thinking is not only me.

Here, I would like to seek myself, the way I am. So I titled this blog "That's the way of my life". I guess that I am the last person I do know what this site will be going in future. But that is very exciting for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!